Thursday, April 3, 2008

I Haven't Written You A Love Song In A While

Pale blue eyes look straight to my heart
As I warm your hands inside of mine
Holding you tight in that you won't let go
You are my hope and light
The one who brings a smile out of the dark
I love you so hard my sweet
I yearn for you with all that makes me be
And I will write you a love song
Everyday that I'm alive
OH OH I'll write you a love song
Everyday that you are mine
Let's repeat the best days
Over and over let's relive
So now let's take the new days
And love each other even more
Joy fills my cup as I kiss your gentle lips
Divine melodies begin as we embrace
Be mine be mine always and forever be mine
The apple of my eye, the wind beneath my wings
Keep the song going until the end of time
From everlasting to everlasting
My love with last the lengths of eternal time

No comments: